Apply Today, Have a Job Tomorrow!
Six Flags St. Louis, The Coaster Capital of Missouri, is looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and eager individuals who are ready for a thrilling and rewarding position. Whether your idea of fun is working as a photographer, in retail, guest services, performing in a show, making funnel cakes or maybe running one of our 10 coasters— there’s something for everyone!
Why work at Six Flags St. Louis? Get FREE tickets for friends, enjoy amazing team member ONLY events, and make lifelong FRIENDS at the Coaster Capital of Missouri!
May 25 & 26 Job Fair:
This weekend those who apply at the park will get a jump on spring by receiving a free ticket to the park that can be used during the 2019 season!
Time: May 25 & 26 from 11am-5pm
Why apply now? When you apply early, you secure your spot! You also have the broadest range of jobs to select from, PLUS there is weekend work available starting NOW!
All applicants are encouraged to apply online, and to schedule their interviews in advance.
Ways to Apply:
- The hiring center is open Tuesday through Sunday 11am - 5pm
- Address: 4900 Six Flags Rd, Eureka, MO 63025
- Interested applicants should complete an online application
- Questions? Call (636) 938-5300, ext. 6314 or email [email protected]
Need a Ride?
Reserve a spot for a ride from North Hanley Metro or our new pickup location, Shrewsbury Metro. Click here
- Food Service Cooks and Cashiers
- Guest Relations Team Members
- Games Hosts and Hostesses
- Ride Operations Attendants and Operators
- Retail Cashiers
- Admissions Ticket Takers and Ticket Sellers
- Security Officers
- Park Services Team Members
- Marketing and Research Team Members
Perks and Benefits
Join the extreme social network at Six Flags St. Louis! Apply now and get ready for all of our unique perks and benefits. We guarantee on-the-job excitement, with the opportunity to meet new friends and learn new skills—while being paid!
Team members receive perks such as:
- Pay above minimum wage
- Free park admission
- Health benefits
- Private employee events
- Reward programs
- On-site training
- Flexible scheduling
- Payday is every Friday!
- Mentor programs
- Scholarship Employee Program