St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day
St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags is Presented by Dr. Brown's
Join us for the 37th Annual St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags! This event benefits St. Louis Children’s Hospital and offers guests the opportunity to enjoy Six Flags as a VIP!
Your ticket to this event entitles you to:
- A catered dinner from Sugarfire Smoke House
- Live music by Griffin and the Gargoyles
- Unlimited snacks throughout the Park
- Ride lines? What ride lines? Significantly reduced wait times for your favorite rides once the general public clears out at 7 p.m.
Your ticket allows you to visit Six Flags St. Louis between 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. The Park will close for this exclusive event from 7 - 11 p.m. Dinner is provided by Sugarfire Smoke House from 4:45 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. and free beverages are available for parents at the Parent Patios (Fowl Ball and JB's Smoke House) up until one hour prior to park close.
Starting at 7:45 p.m. treats are free, arcade games are discounted, and all merchandise is 40% off!
- Individual Tickets: $110 if purchased by April 30
- Friends & Family Discount: Purchase 6 or more and receive the discounted rate of $120 per ticket
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Every child who attends the event (18 and under) will receive a free one-day ticket to return to Six Flags on another date
- Season Passes and Memberships are not accepted for this private event
To order tickets please call 314-286-0970 or order online at StLouisChildrens.org/SixFlags.
Proceeds from the Six Flags event support programs and services at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, such as the Family Resource Center, Music and Art Therapy, Camp Rhythm and the Healthy Kids Express mobile health program.