Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Call for park information and show schedule before your visit, in order to take advantage of the best discounts and to plan for the activities you want to do most. Have questions? Call us at 636-938-5300 before your visit for general park information, and a schedule of special events and concerts. You can also visit Guest Relations at the main gate on the day of your visit.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: Weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, September and early October.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings.
- Six Flags St. Louis is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Stroller/Wheelchair Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- To help you plan your day, pick up a show schedule at the map cart inside the front gate. Our shows are amazing!
- Plan to start your day at attractions furthest from the main entrance. To avoid longer waits, plan to visit the most popular rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Save time in Hurricane Harbor and book a private cabana online before your visit.