A.M.E. Church Family & Friends Day
Special Group Event
- A.M.E. Church Family & Friends Day
- Autism Awareness Day
- Church of Christ Day Presented By Faulkner University
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Celebration Day
- Girl Scouts Holiday in the Park
- GSU Night at Six Flags Over Georgia
- Memorial Day Weekend 5K Fun Run
- Music in the Parks
- Off The Rails eSport Event
- Southern Star Music Festival
- Word of Faith Family Fun Day
Gather your family and friends for a day filled with fellowship and fun!
The African American Episcopal Church will be celebrating A.M.E. Church Family and Friends Day on Saturday, June 1, 2019! Gather your family and friends for a day filled with fellowship and fun.
There are amazing things for the whole family to do, from pulse-pounding rides to gentler entertainment options. Bring your church ministry or youth group for a thrilling day in the park! Gather in the private picnic area for an exclusive meal time with the A.M.E. community!
A.M.E. Day Package
- Park Admission
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
- BONUS! Free Summer Season Thrill Pass
- Location: Private Picnic Pavilion located across from Sky Screamer
- Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Catered Meal: Southern Fried Chicken, Beef Hot Dogs, Potato Chips, Baked Beans, Ice Cream and Coca-Cola Fountain Drinks
Guests must have a valid A.M.E. Church Family & Friends Day package. Meal-Only option available for Season Pass and Membership Holders.
For event details, including ticket purchase guide, contact A.M.E. Family & Friends Day event contact: Lorilei Johnson, [email protected]
NOTE: Ticket includes a Summer Season Thrill Pass valid for unlimited visits through September 8, 2019. Thrill pass only included with the A.M.E. All-Inclusive Package. Rides, shows and attractions are subject to change. Season pass and membership holders will need a purchased meal ticket for the all-you-can-eat buffet.