November 20, 2019
Largest, Most Festive Holiday in the Park® Ever Dazzles at Six Flags Over Georgia
Atlanta’s Largest and Most Thrilling Holiday Spectacular Returns November 24
Six Flags Over Georgia—Thrill Capital of the South—announced the return of the thrilling and dazzling winter extravaganza, Holiday in the Park® —beginning November 24. This spectacular holiday festival expands for its sixth year, featuring 14 fully immersive walk-through experiences, the largest line-up of exhilarating rides, all-new dazzling live shows and scrumptious holiday food.
“Holiday in the Park is the Southeast’s premier holiday experience and is a family tradition for all to see and enjoy,” said Park President Dale Kaetzel. “Nowhere else will you experience all the magic of the holiday season with more than 30 thrilling rides, enchanting shows, the mouth-watering flavors of the season and of course, a visit to the North Pole to see Santa Claus. It’s the perfect time of year to gather the family and visit our extraordinary park.”
Holiday in the Park features the return of guest-favorite holiday thrills and enchanting, new offerings including:
· Pandemonium, our newest attraction, will send riders on a dizzying journey to extreme heights at speeds of 70 miles per hour high above the twinkling lights and the snow-like effect below;
· A ScreamPunk Christmas, an all-new steampunk-inspired holiday zone complete with a wintry haze, metallic trees and glistening snowflakes;
· Step into Christmas, a new musical revue, reminiscing on many holiday traditions, set to your favorite Christmas songs;
· The magical A Main Street Christmas park entrance featuring a 165,000 twinkling light canopy and artificial snow;
· A spectacular, state-of-the-art choreographed light show, Magic of the Season; and
· The iconic highlight of the event—the historic 1908 Riverview Carousel at Candlelight Carousel featuring more than 100,000 lights and 250 luminary candles.
Holiday in the Park operates on select days November 24 through January 5, 2020. For more information, visit sixflags.com/overgeorgia.
Six Flags Over Georgia 2020 Season Passes are on sale now and provide unlimited visits to Holiday in the Park and all of 2020. For a limited time—and during the park’s Cyber Week Sale now through December 2—guests will receive unlimited visits to both Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags White Water, along with a free parking pass and unlimited visits to any Six Flags theme park in 2020.
Guests can also purchase a Six Flags Membership for a low monthly payment and receive three free bonus months plus pay no sign up fees. Six Flags Memberships include all of the benefits of Season Pass, plus more than 50 additional benefits, such as unlimited soft drinks, preferred parking, walk-on passes for rides and exclusive waterpark seating. Members can also participate in Six Flags Membership Rewards, a new loyalty program that allows guests to earn valuable prizes for just for riding rides, seeing shows and having a great time at the park.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of waterparks in North America, with $1.5 billion in revenue and 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 57 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
Holiday in the Park® is a registered trademark of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc.