Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge
Six Flags Magic Mountain is celebrating thrilling chills during Fright Fest 2019 with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 3:00 pm on Friday, September 13 until 9:00 pm on Saturday, September 14.
New for 2019! There will be only one winner of the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge.
Coffin dwellers must brave the 30 hours in their coffin alone and with no connection to the outside world. Well, not exactly alone, some of our Fright Fest freaks will be lurking about in the darkness. Anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason, with the exception of challenges and designated bathroom breaks, will be out of the contest.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 or older and have a valid photo ID;
- Cannot have medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to health or well-being;
- Must sign a waiver at check-in;
- Must be able to lie completely flat and dead still; and
- Must provide own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
Six Flags Will Provide:
- Deluxe, slightly used coffins;
- All meals in bed…aka, coffin;
- One, six-minute bathroom break every three hours;
- Random, terrifying visits by the Fright Fest freaks; and
- NEW Elimination challenges/contests
One lucky winner will receive:
- 2020 Gold Season Pass
- Express Haunted Maze Pass
If you think you can survive 30 hours in a coffin, fill out the registration form and submit it by 11:59PM PDT on September 3, 2019.
Registration Will Be Available Online Soon
Six Flags employees are not eligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.