Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. The tips below will help make sure you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at (732) 928‑2000 to hear about current discounts, special events, etc.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the month of May.
- Bring a change of clothes, just in case you decide to visit the theme park. Store them in the lockers on the Island Village.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party becomes separated.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park's layout and help plan your day.
- Plan to start your day at attractions furthest from the main entrance. Also, for shorter waits, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens.
- To save time and avoid the rush, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.