Time to Cool Off!
Yankee Clipper is the best way to cool off this summer! Get your friends or your family and hop in a boat for a great ride through our scenic park. Start off by cruising through trees and nature taking a relaxing ride through the water.
Once you begin climbing up a lift hill towards to sky take in the incredible views of the park as your boat goes along a winding path. Suddenly you'll begin to plunge down a 60ft drop with plenty of water and splashing to get the whole crew wet and cool!
Fun Facts about Yankee Clipper
- Yankee Clipper's industry name is Boat Flume
- Be prepared to get soaked on this ride
- Travel on a scenic route that turns into a 60 foot free fall
- Yankee Clipper is located in Yankee Harbor
- Yankee Clipper was manufactured by Arrow Development
- Yankee Clipper is an original ride to the park opening in 1976
By The Numbers