Six Flags Safari Birthday Parties
Create a unique memory for your child’s birthday without lifting a finger. See exotic and extinct-in-the-wild animals on your private safari tour. Get up close and personal with some wild animals. Let our staff worry about the planning and the cleanup and you worry about the priceless time with your family and friends. No mess, no worries, no problem.
10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Weekends in May
- Operational Days from Memorial Day-Labor Day
10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Weekends in September and October
**Limit one party per day**
NEW! Wild Encounters Birthday: We bring animals to you or an extra special birthday! Get an up close look at a reptile, bird, and mammal right in your own home. There is even a special safari related present for the birthday person! You are never too young or too old for this party! Available November - February. Email [email protected] for more information.
Your Birthday Party includes:
- Host to set up your child’s party
- Tour Guide
- Private guided tour of Safari on our off-road vehicle.-
- Giraffe feeding *
- Special appearances by our animal friends
- Special gift for the birthday child
- Juice boxes and water
- All serving and tableware
- A birthday cake
- A camera
- Optional goody bags (which will be given out when guests leave)
- Binoculars (optional)
Please leave home:
- Snacks and drinks
- Strollers are not permitted on the off-road vehicle and may be left at the party site at your own risk.
- Special note: Birthday presents will be collected and placed in your car at the time of arrival. Because of the many fun activities that are planned, birthday presents will not be opened while at the park.
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES PRICING
Up to 15
Up to 30
Gold Plus Member
Diamond Elite Member
*Guest count must include all children and adults in attendance at the party. The party family is included in the final count.
- $5.99 per person Meal Voucher - This voucher is valid for a personal meal with a drink. only valid at Camp Eats. Must be purchased at time of booking.
- Discounted theme park tickets for the day of your party. You can purchase them the day of your party at Guest Relations.
- Reservations must be made no later than 3 weeks prior to desired party date.
- $100 nonrefundable deposit to reserve your date.
- Once your deposit has been received, a Safari Programs team member will contact you via email with the ordering packet to complete your booking.
- Please provide the best email address as this will be the main form of communication.
Booking and Payment
- The party is a flat rate. If you have less than 15 guests or less than 30 guests, you will still be charged the same amount.
- Party packages do not include theme park admission. Theme park admission tickets are at a discounted rate.
- A deposit is required to book this program. The deposit goes toward your total amount owed.
- Booking is done via a two-step process with an ordering packet. This packet will be emailed once a deposit is received.
- Only complete payment guarantees your date.
- Complete payment must be made at least 2 weeks prior to party date.
- Failure to turn in payment will result in loss of your $100 deposit and the party date.
- Optional meal vouchers need to be included on the order form and paid for 2 weeks prior to the party date. Meal vouchers cannot be purchased the day of the event.
- If the party planning form is not completed at least a week prior to party date, a generic present will be created for your child.
- Safari Programs cannot accept credit card information through the phone, email or fax. Please follow all instructions about submitting payment on the order form.
- Questions? Please contact Safari Programs at 732-928-2000 ext. 2221 or [email protected]
- In the event that you have to cancel the event, a refund may not be granted.
- In the event that we have to cancel the event, we will work to get the date rescheduled or refund the money.
- This tour happens rain or shine. Call 732-928-2000 ext. 2221 with any questions/concerns regarding the weather a few days prior to the tour.
- The allotted time for the party cannot be altered if you are late. The party end time is firm regardless of the start time.
- Anyone arriving 15 minutes or later will not be able to attend the party. Refunds will not be granted for those who miss the party.
- Please inform us of your child’s top five favorite animals and colors so when can customize the birthday present.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if there are any severe allergies, medical conditions or guests that need wheel chair access.
- Please inform us of any extreme fears (for example birds, snakes, spiders, costume characters) so that we can better plan the party.
- All birthday parties are held rain or shine and regardless of inclement weather conditions.
- Please encourage guests to dress appropriately for a day at the Six Flags Wild Safari.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, please check your email for a cancellation notice. A full refund will be issued for programs cancelled due to extreme weather.
Theme Park Admission
- Your party package includes a discounted theme park ticket for each party guest. Guests are responsible for paying the discounted price when entering the theme park.
- Parking fee is not included.
- The discounted tickets are only valid for the party date.
- There are no outside food or beverages allowed inside the theme park.
Directions and Itinerary:
Visit sixflags.com for directions to the park.
When entering the park, please follow signs for guest drop off. This will be before the toll plaza and on your right hand side.
The below itinerary reflects Spring and Summer parties. September and October parties start a half hour later (10:30 a.m.) and end a half hour later (1:00 p.m.).
10:00 a.m. Arrival and Check In
Meet your tour guide and greet your guests
Once all of your guests have arrived you and your guests will be driving your vehicles into our Safari Off Road Adventure employee parking lot. There is no parking fee for cars that are left here. Cars are left at owner’s own risk.
At this time you will give your cake to the supervisor. They will transport it up to the party site.
You and your guests will then board our off-road trucks (please note this does require stairs and let Safari Programs know if there is anyone who cannot make it up the stairs at the time of booking).
10:15 a.m. First half of your safari tour
Enjoy the first half of the safari tour.
This is one of the only ways to see the baboons
10:45 a.m. Animal time
Enjoy a giraffe feed and get to meet some of our animals when walking around Camp Aventura!
11:30 a.m. Party time
Head to Camp Eats right next to Camp Aventura.
Sing happy birthday and eat cake!
12:00 p.m. Second half of your safari tour
Load the off road vehicle to enjoy the second part of your tour.
12:30 p.m. Unload the off road truck and proceed to your cars
Give out goody bags as the guests leave (optional)
If you chose to enter the theme park, exit the guest drop off area the way you came in and proceed to the toll plaza to pay the parking fee. Go to a Guest Relations booth (on the left hand side past security) to pay the discounted price.
Dropping off and picking up:
No child should be dropped off without adult supervision. Please tell your guests not to drop their children off prior to 10:00.
If Safari Staff and/or you are not present please ask your guests to stay with their child until one or the other arrives.
Please inform your guests that their child will be ready for pick up at 12:45 p.m. SHARP.
Nearby things for parents to do while children are at the birthday party:
The Jackson Premium Outlets