HALLOWFEST Presented by SNICKERS®
Frontier City Introduces HALLOWFEST, Presented by SNICKERS®
Spooktacular Celebration of Family-Friendly Frights
Gourd your loins, Frontier City is still bringing back the boos this Halloween with an evening of spirited fun at HALLOWFEST, presented by SNICKERS®. Our haunted experiences are happening October 2nd and run weekends through October 31 from 6-10 p.m. on Fridays and 4-10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, so mark your calendars (if you dare) for the spookiest season of the year as ghouls take over the park!
At HALLOWFEST, the terror will be reimagined by adding safety precautions to reduce the spreading of both human and zombie germs. All guests will be required to make a reservation to avoid overcrowding (as we anticipate a lot of souls roaming the park during HallowFest, hiding around every corner. Additionally, we’re going to continue adding a monstrous amount of bewitching protocols to keep you safe and healthy; so the only thing you’ll take home is loads of candy – no tricks here!
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will always remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
Thrills by Day
We’re pumpkin spicing things up in the park with your little witches and goblins in mind! During the day, HALLOWFEST will be complete with fall family favorite activities like kid-centric mazes, spooky magic shows and our most popular family activity, the Selfie Trick or Treat Trail!
- Trick-or-treat for selfies! Make your way through Timber Town and stop at our adorable Halloween themed selfie stations. Don’t fret, this isn’t a trick. Little ones will receive their candy upon exit!
- Back by popular demand! The Little Monster Maze is back and routing little monsters through a spooky but sweet maze in one direction.
- To keep things silly and sweet, our Singing Pumpkins will be preforming a delightful show at Boot Hill!
- For a chilling thrill that will not send you flying, swooping, or looping, visit the Historic Horror Cinema in Fort Frontier.
Chills by Night
However, when the clock strikes 7 p.m., the horrors of nightmares are unleashed for their daily haunting rituals and you may find yourself in spine-tingling, ghoul-filled scare zones without warning! Eerie fog, lighting, and menacing music will create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills like coming across vintage monsters or pacing through outdoor trails. Daredevils during HallowFest can put their fears to the test by riding coasters in the dark of night, while scaring up an appetite for exclusive tasty hallow-treats along the way.
- See the Main Street Light Show like never before. The creatures of the night have transformed the usually jolly holiday themed show to celebrate the more haunting holiday suitable to their spookiness.
- Signature and sinister shows will be transformed for the outdoors where guests can still cringe at the beloved but creepy Freak Show Deluxe cast, and catch a bone-chilling stunt show or marvel at magical illusions.
- Don’t get caught on one of our fright trails. Vintage Monsters of Yore will take you back to the days of Dracula, Dr. Frankenstein, Wolfman and more. Can you handle the terror of these past generations? If clowns make you crazy take care and caution passing through the Clown Cove. The creepy and uncanny cove is covered in clowns.
This Halloween, escape your everyday and enter the world of thrills and fantasy with us at Six Flags HALLOWFEST. So gather your bones – I mean buds – and carve out time for a haunted night of both family-friendly frights and spooky-seeking entertainment.