Military Salute Day
This event has been rescheduled to a later date in September. Please check back later for the official date.
FREE Admission for Active Duty Military - our way of saying THANKS!
Six Flags America is proud of the men and women of the military who protect our freedom. In honor of the service military personnel provide, the park will be hosting Military Salute Day!
On this day, there will be complimentary admission and parking for active duty military members. Just show your Military ID at Toll Plaza and at the check in table at the main gate to receive your admission ticket! You can add an All-You-Can-Eat Meal for $16.75.
There will also be an Exclusive Ride Time from 9:30am to 10:30am on selected coasters and rides!
DOD/Civilian/Retired Military/Family & Friends Tickets:
Combo Ticket! - Admission, All-You-Can-Eat Catered Meal, & FREE Parking!* - $40.75 including tax
Admission & FREE Parking - $32.00 including tax
All-You-Can-Eat Meal ONLY (Season Pass and Member Holder)* - $16.75
All-You-Can-Eat Meal in our Oak Grove Pavilion is from 12PM - 2PM
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Beef Hot Dogs
- Potato Salad
- Baked BBQ Beans
- Tossed Salad
- Coca-Cola Fountain Beverages
- Ice Cream Bars
Buy your tickets at your local Base MWR/ITT ticket office! *Catered Meal Tickets must be purchased IN ADVANCED
For more information on adding the all-you-can-eat picnic and for additional guest admission picnic puchase, email [email protected]
1) After purchasing your group tickets, you must reserve your visit date and arrival time at WWW.SIXFLAGS.COM/RESERVE prior to your visit. A reservation is required to visit the park—NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) Additionally, parking (for busses, vans or cars) will not be sold at the park and must be purchased online in advance.
3) Only the group leader needs to make one reservation for the entire group.
4) The safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority.
Learn more about the Six Flags Health and Safety Plan: https://www.sixflags.com/america/plan-your-visit/safety-protocols